Why do you need access to my Gmail??
We find the best way to contact and gain the trust of potential candidates is to have your real name and email associated with the message. The most efficient way to do that and still benefit from our automated process is to sync your email account. In order to do that, we'll require certain permissions on your email account.
What we need
In order to sync your email you will have to give Fetcher permission to view your inbox and make updates as needed. Here is a basic overview of what sync allows :
- To view emails in our customer’s inbox
- To send emails from our customer’s account
- To delete emails
- See some demographic info that is standard on Google (age, language preferences, etc.)
Why we need it
While granting access will allow Fetcher to do all of those things, it's good to note we don't actually do all of them. Here's what we actually do:
- Send emails (Only to approved candidates and only using templates based on those you approve)
- Track replies from people you contact via Fetcher. These are the only responses we process; We do not download or access other messages.
- We do not save age or language preferences; that is a Google default that cannot turn be turned off
As stated in our Terms and Conditions, these permissions will be used solely to the benefit of your company as a function of the agreed upon service. Here at Fetcher we are committed to conducting our business in a way that ensures the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.