You can integrate your Greenhouse account with Fetcher by going to Settings in the left toolbar and clicking Integrations.
Click the Connect button to the right of Greenhouse.
You will then be directed to an Authorization page whereby you will enter your email and click Next Step.
To complete this process, click Authorize.
You will then be redirected back to our Integrations page.
The word Revoke will now appear to the right of Greenhouse, which means you have successfully integrated your Greenhouse account with Fetcher!
Uploading Leads Manually
To manually upload simply click the '+' icon at the bottom right of the candidate card selecting your desired Greenhouse option.
> If you choose Add to Greenhouse as Prospect, the lead will be sent to Greenhouse as a prospect.
> If you choose Add to Greenhouse as Candidate, you will be able to select the job in Greenhouse you want to send the lead to.
Uploading Leads Automatically
You can find your Automation Settings by going to Settings > Integrations then scrolling to the bottom of the page. Here you will see all the positions you have access to, however, you will only be able to set the automation for those positions that you own.
To the right of each position you will be able to specify when and where you want to upload your leads.
Step 1: Tell us when
Use the drop-down menu beside the word Auto-Send to choose at which point you would like leads to be uploaded to Greenhouse. You can choose to upload at any of 5 points in the process. Those are:
- All New Candidates - When you receive a batch all will be automatically uploaded.
- On Like - When you 'like' a lead while giving feedback.
- On Contact - When an email is sent to the lead.
- On Reply - When a lead replies to an outreach.
- On "Interested" Reply - When a lead replies positively.
Step 2: Tell us where
When you have decided the point at which you would like your leads to be uploaded, you can then choose where these leads will be sent in Greenhouse.
- If you leave the Select Job dropdown empty then your leads will be sent to Greenhouse as prospects.
- If you select a specific job position under the Select Job dropdown then your leads will be sent to that position in Greenhouse.
Step 3: Activate!
In order to activate these settings, you must toggle the On button so that it appears blue.
Revoking Greenhouse Access
If you wish to unsync your Greenhouse account with Fetcher, simply select the Revoke button to the right of Greenhouse under Settings > Integrations
What is Greenhouse Harvest?
- The above outlined Greenhouse integration allows you to push candidates from Fetcher to Greenhouse.
- The Greenhouse Harvest integration allows Fetcher to access information on who might already be in your ATS and requires a separate setup.