Whitelisting Gmail for Fetcher
How to whitelist Gmail for Fetcher
Completing this process is the safest way to connect with Fetcher. It gives admins the ability to revoke access if necessary. Moreover, connecting should improve deliverability and notify to Google that this is indeed an approved application for your business.
While it requires an administrator account on G Suite it only takes a moment.
- Go to the G Suite Admin Console - https://admin.google.com/ and sign in using an administrator account.
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Security. To see Security on the Home page, you might have to click More controls at the bottom. Click Settings
- Click API Permissions (you often need to scroll to see this item)
- Click Trusted Apps link
- Click the Yellow ( + ) icon to add an application to the trusted list
- Select Web Application as the app type and paste the following code for the Application ID:
- Click Add