Using the Fetcher Chrome Extension
Adding profiles with the Fetcher Extension
Now that you have downloaded the Extension and are signed in, let's get Fetching!
Open up the Chrome Extension on your browser and navigate to a profile
Select a Search from the dropdown and navigate to a profile
There are two ways to add profiles into Fetcher
- If Fetcher identifies the profile and you want to add them, click add to Search. Once added to the search, the email will unmask
- If Fetcher doesn't identify the profile, the upload with PDF option will appear.
Vetting the Profile
Now that you have added a profile, you can vet the profile within the Extension
- Review the keyword matches between the profile and the search - plus review any past company history with the profile
- Like or Dislike the profile in the Extension. Your selection can be undone at any time too!
Contact the Candidate
After vetting the candidate, contacting them is as simple as one click!
- To contact the candidate, simply click email now to start the email sequence
- Additionally, you can schedule the message if you'd like to wait
- Want to send something custom? You are able to write a custom email to the candidate to send immediately or schedule for later