Here is a quick guide to creating a Greenhouse Harvest API key.
Accessing API Credential Page
View your API Credential Management page. If this link doesn't work follow these instructions:
- Log into Greenhouse
- Click the ⚙️icon to access your settings view
- Click "Dev Center" from the side menu
- Click "API Credential Management"
Create your new API Key
- Once you are in the API Credential Management page click the button at the top that says "Create New API Key"
- A form will pop up. We suggest naming your key "Fetcher Key" to easily remember it. Next choose "Harvest" as the type.
- Click "Create" to finish
- After creating the key you can select what info to grant access. It is possible to select all. At a minimum select all fields under "Candidates" and "Jobs" to get the most out of this integration. The permissions here can be edited later as well.
- Contact Fetcher - Now that the Harvest API Key is created you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send a link to where you can securely upload and send these API Keys to our team.
Our Customer Success team is available to answer any questions at email@example.com.